This workshop is available only to Family Professionals who have completed Collaborative Practice Training Level 1 & Level 2 and who are social workers, psychologists, or psychotherapists and members of their respective colleges. The training will be experiential, interactive, involving demos, exercises and role-plays. You may register for one day or both days.
Day 1 – (Sheila Brown and Laurie Stein) – Family Professional as Neutral Facilitator
- The choreography of a team case from beginning to end
- An exploration of our facilitative role in the collaborative team ➢ The importance of neutrality
- Avoiding and addressing impasse
- Working with the Team and Client Dynamics
- The Critical Debrief
Day 2 – (Stella Kavoukian and Laurie Stein) – Parenting Plans Unpacked
- The Structure of a Parenting Plan
- Considering children’s developmental needs in the creation of parenting schedules
- Role as educator of the needs of children in separation/divorce
- The Role of the Child Specialist – Bringing in the voice of the child
- The impact of the law on parenting decisions
- Structuring communication within the context of conflict
- Use of break-out sessions
- Focused therapeutic conversations
Please complete and return this registration form and payment to Sheila Brown (details in form) to confirm your space. Enrolment is limited.
Early-bird (before November 30, 2018)
- One Day: $325 plus HST, for a total of $367.25
- Both Days: $625 plus HST for a total of $706.25
After November 30, 2018
- One Day: $350 plus HST, for a total of $395.50
- Both Days: $675 plus HST for a total of $762.75
Full refund minus $45.00 administration fee by November 15, 2018; 50% refund by December 14, 2018. No refund after December 14, 2018.
For information, please contact Sheila Brown by email at email@example.com or by phone at (416) 236-9100.