This workshop will be highly experiential and interactive, involving demos, exercises and roleplays. It will cover:
The choreography of an interdisciplinary collaborative case
- The initial client interview – explaining team process, overcoming resistance, understanding advocacy needs
- Process design – when do you need a Financial Professional? a Family Professional?
- Team preparation
- The debrief – with the clients and with the team
NEW! Comprehensive Collaborative Team Protocols
High performance teams
- Settlement advocacy
- The importance of neutrality
- How the team can manage common case challenges
- Running effective meetings
- Interest-based negotiation
- Key communication skills
The role of the law in an interest-based process
- Why, what, where, when and how
This training meets CPT, OCLF and IACP standards for training and trainers
*This training contains 2 hours 5 minutes Professionalism Hours and 18 hours 40 minutes Substantive Hours*
Please complete and return the attached registration form and payment to confirm your space.
Note: Materials and protocols will be provided.