This workshop will be highly experiential, interactive, involving demos, exercises and role plays, and will cover:
- The collaborative approach
- The new lawyer – redefining advocacy for conflict resolution
- The Collaborative Professionals – roles of interdisciplinary team members
- The importance of neutrality
- Interest-based negotiation – the foundation of Collaborative Practice
- Overview of an interdisciplinary collaborative case
- Screening and Designing Process
- The initial client interview
- Client preparation
- Professional preparation
- The first settlement meeting
- The critical team debrief
- Starting and building a Collaborative Practice
This training meets CPT, OCLF and IACP standards for trainings and trainers
*This training contains 4 Professionalism hours and 10 Substantive hours*
Please complete and return this registration form and payment to confirm your space.
Note: Materials and protocols will be provided.
Cancellation Policy: by September 16, 2016, full refund with $25 administration fee; by September 23, 2016, 50% refund with $25 administration fee; no refund after September 23, 2016.
For information please contact Alison Anderson by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (416) 884-2842