Your CP File is terminating: now what?
Deborah Graham and Nicola Savin
- Last ditch efforts to prevent termination.
- If your client’s spouse terminates: Factors to consider for CP counsel to stay on and negotiate with new non-CP counsel and tips for doing so.
- If your client terminates: How to transfer your file to litigation counsel. What gets transferred versus what is producible?
- Practice Tips for file management to set up ‘best practices’ termination where necessary.
$56.50 ($50 registration plus $6.50 HST)
Toronto Lawn Tennis Club, 44 Price St., Toronto
5:30pm – Cocktails
6:15pm – Dinner
- This event qualifies for 1 hour towards 6 hours required for CPT continuing education.
Registration Closes February 18, 2020.
Note: No refunds after February 18, 2020.