You are all familiar with Case Studies. Collaborative Practice Toronto is excited to invite its members to an upcoming Case Studies Café – an up-close and personal conversation with CPT presenters who will be sharing challenges they encountered in their own files and how they solved them. This is one event you can’t afford to miss. Note as well that the afternoon event will be followed by wine.
If you have not met your 2019 professional development hours you may count this event towards 2019 instead of 2020 if you choose.
Rotating presenters and their topics:
- Breaking into sub-teams, when and why – Vivian Alterman and Laurie Stein
- Supporting your counterpart counsel – Cori Kalinowski and Ellen Nightingale
- Clients’ mental Health – Stella Kavoukian and Alison Anderson
- CBV reporting standards vs the need to minimize costs of process – Melanie Russell and Mitchell Ornstein
- Domestic violence and legal ethics – Seema Jain and Caroline Felstiner